College of the Arts Directory
|Office of the College of the Arts||706-507-8040
Dr. Larry Dooley, Interim Dean
|Dr. Ron Wirt, Associate Dean||
Kelsey Vickers, Marketing Coordinator
|Department of Art||706-507-8301|
|Department of Communication||706-507-8601|
|Department of Theatre||706-507-8400|
|Department of Theatre Box Office||706-507-8444|
|Schwob School of Music||706-649-7225|
Directions to CSU's RiverPark campus from main campus (see map):
- Leave main campus by turning left (north) onto University Avenue, toward Peachtree Mall.
- At the second light, turn left (west) onto Manchester Expressway and travel 1.9 miles.
- After passing St. Francis Hospital, turn left onto Veterans Parkway and travel south 3 miles.
- Turn right on 10th Street, and then:
- For the RiverCenter for the Arts/Saunders Center for Musical Studies (Schwob School of Music): Turn left on Broadway until you reach the RiverCenter/Saunders Center on your left.
- For Carpenters Hall (Department of Communication): Turn left on Broadway, then left on 9th Street until you reach Carpenters Hall on your right.
- For Yancey Center (offices for College of the Arts and departments of Art and Theatre) and Corn Center for the Visual Arts: Turn left on Front Avenue until you reach the Corn Center or the Yancey Center, both on your right.
- For the Theatre on the Park: Continue on 10th Street until you reach the theatre on your left.